NLC Recruitment 2020: NLC India Limited has published the advertisement for the engagement of Industrial Trainee (Finance) posts. Online applications to fill up fifty-six (56) vacancies in different Project/ Office. Candidates who have passed Intermediate examination are eligible for registering these vacant posts. So, before applying to this NLCIL Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2020, candidates must check whether they are eligible or not. Applicants can check the essential details of the recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, selection method, pay scale in the below section.
NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name||NLC India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Industrial Trainee (Finance)|
|Pay Scale||Rs.22,000/- per month|
|Selection Process||Academic Merit List|
|Starting Date||05 March 2020|
|Closing Date||26 March 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For NLCIL Industrial Trainee Jobs
Educational Qualification: Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Age Limit: 28 Years as on 01/03/2020.
How To Apply NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to the website www.nlcindia.com.
- Click on the Career link on the home page.
- Check for the Advt link of Industrial Trainee (Finance) and open it.
- After reading all the details, then Click on Apply Online link.
- Online registration page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Registration button and fill up the online form.
- Upload photocopies of Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Matriculation/ HSC Mark sheet and Aadhar Card.
- Upload proof of Intermediate pass certificate, communicate certificate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.