TSPSC HMWSSB Manager Syllabus 2020
Telangana HMWSSB Manager (Engineering) Exam Pattern 2020
As per the syllabus, the examination is going to contain two papers namely Paper I and Paper II. Candidates have to pass both papers to clear the written exam. Paper I consists a total of 150 questions where candidates have to answer them in 150 minutes. Each question carries one mark i.e a total of 150 marks for Paper I whereas Papers holds 150 questions and each question carries 2 marks. Applicants can check the scheme of the examination in the table or check the notification. The written exam will take place at 5 different centres namely Hyderabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Warangal and Nizamabad.
Total Vacancies: 93.
Application Last Date: 31 March 2020.
Exam Date: Updated Soon.
TSPSC HMWSSB Manager Pattern 2020
|Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||Language||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|Written Exam (Objective Type)||Paper-I||General Studies and General Abilities||English and Telugu||150||150||150 minutes|
|Paper-II||Concerned Subject||English||150||300||150 minutes|
Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply Manager Paper I Exam Syllabus
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
HMWSSB Telangana Manager (Engineering) Paper-II Exam Syllabus
- Civil Engineering (Degree Level).
- Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level).
- Electrical Engineering (Degree Level).
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Degree Level).
- Computer Science & Information Technology Engineering (Degree Level).