15 Life-Saving Precautions To Be Followed To Get Rid Of Swine-Flu.
Swine flu (H1N1) Virus is a contagious disease claimed as many as 1,158 lives till day and the persons diagnosed with positive are increasing dramatically.
- Runny nose
- Body aches
- Sore throat
“Prevention is better than Cure”.
Here are some of the preventive measures about this Airborne disease which can save our lives.
1. Following healthy hygiene minimizes the risk of attack. Use disposable tissues/hankie to protect yourself.
2. Never rub your eyes , nose or mouth when you are in the public. You may get infected if contacted with one.
3. If you come around any person with severe cold and coughing in the public. Keep a safe distance from there.
4. If you yourself feel any of the above symptoms immediately consult a nearby doctor. Avoid contact with others as they may catch up with the flu.
5. Never Hand Shake during this period. Regularly wash your hand with a disinfectant to get rid of any germs.
6. Minimum 8 Hours of sleep is a must. Keep your body healthy with workouts and running.
7. Water cleanses the toxins out of your body. Have enough fluids in your daily routine to keep your body hydrated.
8. Cancel all your distant trips, stay in a sterile environment as possible.
9. Stop gathering in public places and crowded areas.
10. A pregnant woman is more prone to be affected easily.
11. Farmers and Veterinarians should also take preventive measures as they may be infected from the cattle/animals too.
12. Consult experts for Vaccination as it is recommended for only a few groups of people.
13. Consume a Hygienic diet to excel in the immune system.
14. Avoid Consuming Alcohol! Alcohol is Immune suppressant which lowers the resistance and we are more vulnerable to getting sick.
15. Be aware of the public surface you touch. They may have been contaminated. Avoid such contacts.