TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: The Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has published notification for the posts for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant, Typist. Online applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill up 242 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 from 5th March to 26th March. Check below for eligibility criteria, pay scale and other essential details before proceeding to the application process.
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 for 242 AE Environmental Scientist JA Typist Jobs
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board.
- Assistant Engineer: 78.
- Environmental Scientist: 70.
- Assistant (Junior Assistant): 38.
- Typist: 56.
Total Vacancies: 242.
- Opening Date For Online Application: 05 March 2020.
- Last Date For Online Application: 26 March 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For TNPCB AE Environmental Scientist JA Typist Posts
- Online Examination
- Certification Verification.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.37,700 to 1,19,500/-.
- Environmental Scientist: Rs.37,700 to 1,19,500/-.
- Assistant (Junior Assistant): Rs.19,500 to 62,000/-.
- Typist: Rs.19,500 to 62,000/.
- OC, BC, BCM, MBC/DNC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- SC, SC(A), ST Candidates, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows: Rs.250/-.
How to Apply Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board AE Recruitment 2020
- Go to the website www.tnpcb.gov.in.
- Click on the Online Application tab and tap on the Apply category.
- Now select the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board link.
- Posts list with Application link will appear on the screen.
- Select your desired post and then click on the Apply button.
- Fill all the details on the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Your filled application form will appear on the screen.
- Download it for further reference
=> Apply Online